Monday, August 9, 2010

Sunnys Glass and Wood gifts!

My first blog feature will be of   

SunnysGlassMenagerie.etsy.com
and
SunnysWoodnGifts.etsy.com 



I chose Sunny because there are many glass pendant/magnet makers on etsy, but we all have our different style we sell, and I believe Sunny deserves to be appreciated in the following feature and focus on her painted items. :-)

Sunny Lives in the state of Washington. She enjoys painting, and has moved her talent on to painting behind glass to make her beautiful pieces about a year ago. You can read more about Sunny on her etsy profile!




Sunny also has another shop for her painted frames, towel holders, and more! SunnysWoodnGifts.etsy.com


3 comments:

  1. Thank You so much for featuring my Wood and my Glass shop! So happy to see your blog TOO! All the best....... Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely welcome Sunny! All the best luck to you and your shop!

    ReplyDelete

UA-16070687-1